Wednesday, November 28, 2007
1/2 tsp baking powder
100g butter - melted and cool
lemon zest (optional, can be replaced by orange zest, chocolate chips etc)
1. Hand whisk the eggs with the sugar.
2. Mix it with the sifted flour and baking powder.
3. Add melted butter and lemon zest.
4. Leave the mixture for a few hours or overnight.
5. Heat oven at 180 degree C.
6. Lightly grease madeleine pan.
7. Put abt 1 to 1 1/4 tablespoons(slightly more than half filled) of batter into Madeleines pan and bake them for 15 or 20 mins depending on the type of oven you have.
8. Once golden or brown, take it out from the oven and cool.