Acar dan lauk-pauk seterusnya akan diatur kepada empat bahagian.
Begedil, tahu tempe, ikan/paru goreng
DAN...4 potong Ayam Lemak Cili Padi... sorry..lupa nak ambik gambar...hihihi...
Masa menjamu selera...Time to dig in..literally means digggg....:)
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Friday, February 20, 2009
Modelling chocolate can be used to cover a cake like in The Australian Women's Weekly. Roll it in between plastic sheets.
Source: The Australian Women's Weekly
2 cups (300g) dark chocolate (compound)
1/2 cup (80g) light corn syrup
Melt chocolate in small bowl, over hot water. Add corn syrup, stir until mixture becomes thick and slightly grainy. Cover, stand about 3 hours (in room temperature) or until mixture becomes firm..overnight preferably. Slightly knead, small amounts, before use.
1. Used modelling chocolate can be re-use..just stand it aside to firm up again.
2. Use half-half light corn syrup and dark corn syrup when modelling into roses. Dark corn syrup gives a firmer dough.
3. Made roses can be kept in fridge for months..keep airtight in a container.
4. Shape rose petals with your fingers..no cutters needed...or refer here
http://whatscookingamerica.net/Candy/ChocolateRoses.htm or here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrsgFcE1xMc
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Oreos Butter Cake
Source : http://forum.kitchencapers.net/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=9709
250 gm butter
190 gm sugar
5 egg whites
5 egg yolks
250 gm self-raising flour
2 tsp vanilla essence
6 tbs fresh milk
200 gm Oreo Cookies (clear the cream) - crush coursely
Cream from the cookies
1. Heat oven to 180 degrees Celcius. Grease and line a 9x9 or 8x8 inch square cake tin.
2. Beat butter and cream from the cookies till pale and creamy.
3. Add egg yolk one at a time and milk, alternately, making sure eggs and milk are blended in well after every addition.
4. Add vanilla essence and flour. Mix well.
5. In another mixing bowl, whisk egg white and sugar till stiff. Fold into the butter mixture in two addition.
6. Add crushed cookies and fold well.
7. Pour into the baking tin and bake for 40-45 minutes.
500g isi ikan tenggiri/lelah (buang tulang dan kulit)
1 st garam atau lebih
1/2 st serbuk lada putih
2 ketul airbatu
Masukkan semua bahan dlm food processor dan kisar hingga isi ikan terasa menganjal, halus dan licin. Kepalkan bulat ikut size kesukaan anda dan isi dalam mangkuk berisi air. Siap untuk digunakan.
Kalau takde food processor, tumbuk isi ikan dengan batu lesong, tak perlu airbatu.