Sunday, July 26, 2009
MINI CHOCOLATE CHIPS CUPCAKE
225g self-raising flour
225g caster sugar
225g butter, softened
4 tbs cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
4 eggs (AA size)
as much chocolate chips to your desire
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
2. Sieve flour, cocoa powder and baking powder. Set aside.
3. Cream sugar and butter until smooth and pale.
4. Add eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition.
5. Add the flour mixture and chocolate chips and stir until well combined.
6. Spoon or pipe batter into mini papercups 3/4 full.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes.